Helicopter Hong Kong Island Experience
Come and experience Hong Kong from the air on Heliservices’ MD902 helicopter. Chartered Flightseeing Tours operate on a per seat basis with up to 6 passengers grouped together on each flight. A tour around Hong Kong Island with a view of the famous Victoria Habour Skyline, down and around the beaches and bays of South Hong Kong Island. You may have a chance to fly with Hong Kong celebrity Captain Michael Wong on helicopter flight.
Chartered flight service
provides you and your beloved one an opportunity to have an once-in-a-lifetime experience for your special occasions like birthday, wedding anniversary, engagement, come and create one of the sweetest memory of you and your family!
For an exclusive helicopter flight with Hong Kong celebrity Captain Michael Wong, you may consider to arrange a charter service BASED on request.
1. Passengers are requested to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time for a safety briefing and completion of administrative forms.
2. Last flight schedule departs at 1700.
3. There must be at least 1 adult (over 18) to accompany any children below the age of 12.
4. Children under the age of 2 cannot be accommodated for safety reasons.
5. Tour fee is non-refundable in case of client cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled flight time.
6. In the event of unsuitable weather conditions or technical problem, tour will be cancelled.
Maximum participants: 6 passengers
||HKD12900 per chartered flight
Include ONE way transportation between Kai Tak Cruise Terminal and The Peninsula Hong Kong