From now to 26 March 2017, you can save 50% off the cruise fare of the second passenger booked in the same stateroom for our 5-Night Vietnam Reflections Cruise (Hong Kong – Da Nang – Ha Long Bay – Hong Kong). This offer is valid for Hong Kong residents only. Book now!
Departing every Sunday and returning the following Friday, this 5-Night cruise provides a fantastic opportunity to explore Vietnam’s scenic Da Nang, calling at the spectacular Ha Long Bay on the return leg.
||2nd Guest 50% Off*
||from HKD 5,935
||from HKD 2,968
||from HKD 7,420
||from HKD 3,710
||from HKD 8,900
||from HKD 4,450
||from HKD 10,150
||from HKD 5,075
*Actual price may vary. Terms and conditions apply.
Special Recommendation - ‘Dreamscapes’ enrichment programme
Dream Cruises has designed and curated a remarkable ‘Dreamscapes’ programme of interactive guest activities and experiences presented by a portfolio of world-class speakers, who enthuse and inspire guests with their expertise and passion for their specialised subjects.
Voyage Date: 15-Jan
A Journey Through Southeast Asia and the Pacific
Juergen Freund, one of the world’s top marine and wildlife photographers, with more than 30 years of experience in photojournalism, conservation and adventure, will explore with guests his experiences during his 18 month photo-expedition of the Coral Triangle.
Juergen will be available for one-on-one photography lessons.*
Voyage Date: 22 Jan
Dream and Become a Mermaid
Mermaid Kat established in 2012 the first ever Mermaid School in the world. Mermaid Kat was the first person to swim with hammerhead and tiger sharks whilst wearing a mermaid tail. She will share on Genting Dream her story how she turns into a mermaid.
Mermaid Kat will be available for Mermaid classes.*
Voyage Date: 12 Feb
Destiny at Sea: Feng Shui Forecasts
Feng Shui Grand Master Raymond Lo will be giving forecasts for the upcoming Year of the Rooster in finance, relationships, career and world affairs. Mr. Lo is one of the most sought-after professional Feng Shui and destiny consultants in the world.
Mr. Lo will also be available for exclusive private Feng Shui readings.*
*Extra costs apply.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations must be made on or before 26 Mar 2017. This offer is only applicable to Hong Kong Identity Card holders.
- This offer is valid for 5-night Vietnam Reflections sailings between 11 Dec 2016 and 26 Mar 2017, except 25 Dec 2016, as well as 01 Jan and 29 Jan 2017.
- This offer is only valid when booking the following stateroom types: Inside Class, Oceanview Class, Balcony Class and Balcony Deluxe Class.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- The prices above are based on twin-sharing. All prices are in Hong Kong dollars and do not include gratuities, port charges, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- The third passenger and the fourth passenger in the same stateroom each pays 50% of the first passenger’s fare. A single passenger pays 150% of the twin-sharing fare. An infant (below 2 years old) staying in a stateroom with two full-paying passengers pays 25% of the twin-sharing fare.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- All of the above prices are for reference only. All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions for reservations.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.