From now to 26 March 2017, you can save 50% off the cruise fare of the second passenger booked in the same stateroom for our 5-Night Vietnam Reflections Cruise (Hong Kong – Da Nang – Ha Long Bay – Hong Kong). This offer is valid for Hong Kong residents only. Book now!
Departing every Sunday and returning the following Friday, this 5-Night cruise provides a fantastic opportunity to explore Vietnam’s scenic Da Nang, calling at the spectacular Ha Long Bay on the return leg.
||2nd Guest 50% Off*
||from HKD 5,935
||from HKD 2,968
||from HKD 7,420
||from HKD 3,710
||from HKD 8,900
||from HKD 4,450
||from HKD 10,150
||from HKD 5,075
*Actual price may vary. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations must be made on or before 26 Mar 2017. This offer is only applicable to Hong Kong Identity Card holders.
- This offer is valid for 5-night Vietnam Reflections sailings between 11 Dec 2016 and 26 Mar 2017, except 25 Dec 2016, as well as 01 Jan and 29 Jan 2017.
- This offer is only valid when booking the following stateroom types: Inside Class, Oceanview Class, Balcony Class and Balcony Deluxe Class.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- The prices above are based on twin-sharing. All prices are in Hong Kong dollars and do not include gratuities, port charges, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- The third passenger and the fourth passenger in the same stateroom each pays 50% of the first passenger’s fare. A single passenger pays 150% of the twin-sharing fare. An infant (below 2 years old) staying in a stateroom with two full-paying passengers pays 25% of the twin-sharing fare.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- All of the above prices are for reference only. All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions for reservations.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.