The last day of shuttle bus and ferry boat service from/to Kai Tak will be 17th and 19th Mar respectively. The service will end thereafter.
24 Oct 2016
Dream Cruises Loyalty Programme (“Programme”) is managed and operated by Dream Cruises Management Limited, its direct and indirect holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliates (“Dream Cruises”). These Terms and Conditions form an agreement between each member of the Programme (“Member”) and Dream Cruises. Dream Cruises reserves the right to amend or supplement any or all of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to the Members. Dream Cruises will inform the Members of material changes to the Terms and Conditions where applicable.
1. Membership of the Programme is open to individuals aged 18 or above. There is no supplementary or corporate membership. Membership is accepted at the sole discretion of Dream Cruises.
2. There is currently no enrolment fee for the membership of the Programme.
3. Membership enrolment can be made online through the onboard intranet enrolment form, by completing a written enrolment form available onboard or by registering directly with Dream Cruises Customer Contact Centre.
4. Each Member will be assigned with a membership number. By using such number and associated benefits, Members shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and other terms and conditions that may be issued from time to time by Dream Cruises.
5. Each Member may hold only one Member’s account at any time. Duplicate accounts will be subject to cancellation. Dream Cruises reserves the right to merge and consolidate the details to the earliest Member’s account. Any Dream Points earned will be transferred to the earliest Member’s account and the membership expiry date shall follow the earliest Member’s account. Dream Cruises shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the cancellation of duplicate accounts.
6. Members who enrolled by completing the written enrolment form or registering directly with Dream Cruises Customer Contact Centre are required to activate their Member’s account online.
Earning Dream Points
7. Members are entitled to certain membership benefits and privileges as soon as enough Dream Points are credited to the Member’s account.
8. To earn Dream Points, Members must quote their membership number at the time of reservation.
9. Dream Points can only be earned when Members have enrolled into the Programme. If the enrolment is made onboard before check-out, Dream Points will be earned for all qualified cruise nights and qualified spending of the same cruise trip.
10. Dream Points can only be earned by booking of cruise trips by Members paying standard fares. Dream Points are earned based on the cabin category booked at the time of reservation.
11. The earning of Dream Points for booking at special promotional fares is subject to the relevant promotion terms and conditions.
12. Cruise trips booked by Members by gift vouchers, prize letters, redemption points or credits are not eligible to earn Dream Points.
13. A Member can earn 200 Dream Points per qualified cruise night in a stateroom (i.e. Balcony Deluxe Class or below) or 400 Dream Points per qualified cruise night in a suite or above. Dream Points will only be awarded to the Members who physically occupied the stateroom / suite onboard.
14. If a Member shares a stateroom/suite with other Member(s), all Members will earn Dream Points based on the qualified cruise night(s).
15. Dream Points will not be earned for “no-show” situation and cancellation charges.
16. Dream Points will only be earned for all qualified spending properly charged to the stateroom access card where payments have been received in full by Dream Cruises.
17. Qualified spending shall mean spending onboard on specialty restaurants, spa and beauty treatments, Wi-Fi package, shore excursion, retail purchase, photo corner and any other spending as Dream Cruises may as its sole and absolute discretion determine from time to time.
18. Subject to Clause 16 above, Dream Points will be earned at the rate of one Dream Point for one U.S. dollar of qualified spending. Local currencies will be converted to U.S. dollars for the purpose of Dream Points calculation. A pre-determined conversion rate will be used and may be revised at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of Dream Cruises. Dream Points will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
19. Dream Points will not be earned for spending on gaming, gratuities, medical treatment, service charges, visa fee, port charges, duties and taxes.
20. Any onboard benefits and/or privileges enjoyed by Members in connection with gift vouchers, prize letters, redemption points or credits are not eligible to earn Dream Points.
21. Dream Points cannot be sold, bartered, exchanged for cash, swapped or transferred in any format amongst Members or between Members and non-Members.
22. Dream Points may take up to four weeks after the Member completes the cruise trip to be credited to the Member’s account.
23. Dream Points earned in relevant membership year remain valid until the end of that relevant membership year.
24. A membership year lasts for 36 months commencing from the date of successful membership enrolment or renewal (as the case may be). Upon renewal, Dream Points will automatically be reset to zero and a new membership year begins.
25. Dream Cruises reserves the right at any time to cancel or invalidate the Dream Points credited incorrectly in the Member’s account.
26. Membership of the Programme is not transferable and shall only be used by the Member.
27. Dream Cruises reserves the right to modify the structure, benefits or other features of the Programme from time to time without prior notice to the Members. Dream Cruises will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom.
Membership Benefits and Privileges
28. Dream Cruises will publish membership benefits and privileges at www.dreamcruiseline.com (“Website”). The benefits and privileges with associated terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time.
29. Members must quote their membership number to enjoy respective membership benefits and privileges.
Termination of Membership / the Programme
30. If Member has breached or Dream Cruises has reasonable ground to believe that Member has breached these Terms and Conditions, Dream Cruises may suspend or terminate the membership and/or seek to recover any damages and losses to Dream Cruises and/or to Dream Cruises’ partners arising from and/or in relation to the Member’s breach.
31. Termination of membership for whatever reason will result in the cancellation of all earned Dream Points and unused benefits and privileges.
32. In the event that Dream Cruises plans to terminate the Programme, Dream Cruises shall give the Members prior notice on the Website or notify the Members by other means of communications that Dream Cruises deems appropriate.
34. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR. Members shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong SAR.
35. Any part of these Terms and Conditions which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction only to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining parts of these Terms and Conditions nor affect the validity or enforceability of that part in any other jurisdiction.
36. Dream Cruises reserve the right of final determination in case of any dispute.
37. These Terms and Conditions have been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the Chinese version and the English version, the English version shall prevail.
38. For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong, these Terms and Conditions are not intended to, and do not, give any person who is not a party to it any right to enforce any of these terms.
Last Updated Date: 2016-11-25
Dream Cruises Loyalty Programme Membership Benefits and Privileges
Once members have accumulated 500 Dream Points, they can enjoy
Designated Check-in and Check-out Counters
Exclusive Birthday Privileges
Invitation to Exclusive Events and Seasonal Promotions
Member Communication with News and Offers
Member Service Hotline
More to come…
Dream Cruises is the first-ever Asian luxury cruise line that aims to redefine vacation travel with a transformational journey at sea. Our first ship, Genting Dream, debuted in November 2016 and sails out from Hong Kong or Guangzhou. Genting Dream brings our guests inspirational luxury on board and takes them to exciting destinations in Japan including Naha and Miyakojima. Our choice accommodations for travellers-at-sea are spacious, with over 70 per cent of staterooms offering private balconies with ocean views. For the ultimate luxury cruise experience, Dream Palace features highly-personalised European butler service and special guest privileges.
Onboard offerings include a waterslide park, spas, kids clubs, an onboard cinema, the Zouk nightclub, and the first ‘China’s Got Talent’ show at sea. Guests will enjoy discovering an eclectic array of over 35 restaurant and bar concepts where they can indulge in the finest Asian and international dining.
Join us and create our dream together.
Press Release and Media Enquiry Form.
Click here to enter Travel Agents site.
Click here to download Mobile App.
This email is already subscribed.
Please enter correct Email.
© 2017 Dream Cruises. All rights reserved.