From now to 10 September 2017, book a Balcony/ Balcony Deluxe Stateroom on designated 5-Night Okinawa sailings of Genting Dream, guests can get 30% off discount and a complimentary 2-Night weekend cruise (Hong Kong – Cruising Day – Hong Kong) on our newest cruise ship, World Dream, for up to 2 passengers staying in a Balcony Stateroom (valued at HKD 4,649 per stateroom)
Genting Dream 5-Night Okinawa Cruise
(Hong Kong – Cruising Day – Naha – Miyakojima – Cruising Day – Hong Kong)
||From HKD 7,799
||From HKD 5,459
||From HKD 8,699
||From HKD 6,089
World Dream 2-Night Weekend Island Wandering
(Hong Kong – Cruising Day – Hong Kong)
17 November 2017 to 30 March 2018 (Friday - Sunday)
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations must be made on or before 10 September 2017.
- This offer is only applicable to residents in Hong Kong or Macau.
- This offer is valid for 5-Night Okinawa Cruise sailings with departure dates on 15-October, 22-October and 5-November 2017.
- This offer is only valid when booking the following stateroom types: Balcony Class and Balcony Deluxe Class.
- The prices above are based on twin-sharing. All prices are in Hong Kong dollars and do not include gratuities, port charges, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- The complimentary World Dream 2-Night Weekend Cruise is applicable to sailings departing between 24-November-2017 to 23-March-2018 (except designated sailings). The first two passengers can stay in Balcony Stateroom at free fare (Service Fees and Port Charges still apply). Guest can bring along the Confirmation Slip/ Cruise Ticket of the 5-Night cruise to our Reservation Counter (Address: Room 1528 Ocean Centre, 5 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui; Opening hours: Mon to Fri between 9am to 7pm) to collect a redemption letter for the 2-Night Cruise. The redemption letter is transferable. For further details, as well as relevant terms and conditions, please refer to the redemption letter.
- 5-Night Okinawa Cruises departing from Hong Kong will call at Guangzhou (Nansha) for transits. All Hong Kong and Macau passengers shall bring along their Home Visit Permit.
- Passengers are required to prepare a photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing in Japan use.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- The third passenger and the fourth passenger in the same stateroom each pays 50% of the first passenger’s fare. A single passenger pays 200% of the twin-sharing fare. An infant (below 2 years old) staying in a stateroom with two full-paying passengers pays 25% of the twin-sharing fare.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- All of the above prices are for reference only. All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions for reservations.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All rates are inclusive taxes and port charges for online booking; but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.