Cruise on Genting Dream from Singapore for 5 nights but for the price of only 3 nights, whether you choose an Interior, Oceanview, Balcony, or Balcony Deluxe Stateroom. This huge treat applies to sailings slated all the way through Oct 2020.
Booking period: Now until 3 Oct 2020
Sailing period: 3 May to 4 Oct 2020
- Singapore-Ko Samui-Bangkok (Laem Chabang)-Singapore
- Singapore-Penang-Phuket-Langkawi-Port Klang-Singapore
- Singapore-Belitung-Christmas Island-Singapore
What's Included in My Cruise Fare?
When you book direct online, your cruise fare will already include port charges, taxes, and fees, except gratuities (you can pay this onboard or add to your online booking). Your cruise reservation comes inclusive of:
- Your choice deluxe accommodation
- Sumptuous meals at inclusive restaurants
- World-class entertainment
- Access to beautifully designed leisure facilities
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Booking Period: Now until 3 Oct 2020
Sailing period: 3 May to 4 Oct 2020
- This offer applies to Genting Dream’s 5N (Sun) sailings, exclusive to India passport holders, foreign passport holders to share a cabin with the former, and foreigners with proof of residency in India.
- The 1st and 2nd guests per cabin are each charged at base fares as low as INR 30, 400.
- For the 5N cruise on 7 Jun 2020, Philippine passport holders will incur port charges worth SGD 136 per person.
- 3rd and 4th guests are charged at 50% of 1st guest's promo fare.
- Single occupancy pays 150% of promotional twin-share rate.
- Infant rate is 25% of promotional twin-share rate upon 2 paying guests sharing the cabin.
- Offer applies to Interior to Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (ISS-BDA) cabin categories only.
- Cabins are limited for this promotional fare. When cabins are sold out, the next available fare will be shown on Step 2 of the booking process.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests' stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
For visa requirements, please check the Visa Information on our Pre-Boarding page. Note that such guidelines are for reference purpose only, as respective countries may change visa requirements at any time. Guests must identify and obtain all required travel documents before departure. For Japan ports of call, please prepare photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing.
Highlights of Genting Dream
At every turn, expect upscale comfort and pleasure that redefines the cruise experience:
Staterooms - Be pampered in luxurious fittings — in fact, more than 70% of cabins are balcony staterooms.
Recreation - Experience memorable thrills at the 6-slide Water Park, Rock Climbing Wall and Ropes Course.
Dining - Enjoy the variety of over 35 food and beverage concepts, including Seafood Grill and Prime Steakhouse by Mark Best.
Crystal Life - Be rejuvenated with the largest Asian and Western spa facilities at sea.
The Palace - Choose an accommodation at The Palace to enjoy an exclusive luxury cruise experience that's all-suites and all-inclusive.