Take a cruise vacation to Naha and Ishigaki in Japan this 1 April 2018 and save 40% from the base fare applicable to 1st & 2nd passengers. Book online to get instant confirmation!
||2018 Departure Date
||All-in Starting Rate
(based on twin sharing)
|5-Night Guangzhou (Nansha)-Naha-Miyakojima-Guangzhou (Nansha)
| 1 Apr
|5-Night Hong Kong-Naha-Miyakojima-Hong Kong*
*Cruises departing from Hong Kong will call at Guangzhou (Nansha) for transits. Please bring along your travel document valid for travel to the Mainland.
Terms and Conditions
Booking period: Now until 15 Mar 2018
Sailing date: 1 Apr 2018
- The 1st and 2nd passenger will be charged at 40% of Summer Cruise Fare.
- This offer applies to 5-night sailing of World Dream.
- This offer is only valid when booking the following stateroom types: Interior Stateroom to Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (ISS – BDA).
- The 3rd passenger and the 4th passenger in the same stateroom each pay 50% of the first passenger’s fare.
- A single passenger pays 150% of the twin-sharing fare. An infant (below 2 years old) staying in a stateroom with two full-paying passengers pays 25% of the twin-sharing fare.
- Dream Palace Privileges are applicable under this promotion.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests' stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
What's Included in My Cruise Fare
When you book direct online, your cruise fare will already include port charges, taxes, and fees, except gratuities (payable onboard). Your booking comes inclusive of:
- Your choice deluxe accommodation
- Sumptuous meals at inclusive restaurants
- World-class entertainment
- Access to beautifully designed leisure facilities