• Vesaro racing simulators: the world’s most advanced racing simulator with breathtaking visual and extreme realism featuring the first 55-inch triple curved OLED screens and includes full-size, three-fourth Formula 1 chassis with rear suspension and professional grade pedal and steering wheel
• XD Dark Ride interactive motion theatre: From November, World Dream introduces an all-new exciting and thrilling feature Werewolves at our XD Dark Ride interactive motion theatre.
This 3D adventure is set in the ruins of London, where a mysterious poisonous gas has turned all men and women into ferocious werewolves. Guests can take part in this adrenaline-charged ride and compete with friends and family on a mission to hunt down these terrifying creatures that have ravaged the streets, competing with each other for the highest score.
• Star Wars™: Battle Pod arcade machines: video games pods where players can experience exciting encounters between Rebel Forces and the Empire, reliving some of the most iconic scenes from the Star Wars movie franchise.
• Finger Coaster rollercoaster simulator: a four-seater, full motion VR experience where guests can design their own roller coaster ride and experience their own creation complete with simulated sound and downhill wind effects.
• Icaros flying simulators: a unique simulator combining virtual reality and fitness with a gyroscopic design allowing three-dimensional movements to create an incredibly immersive adventure in the sky, underwater, on the racetrack or even in space.
• Virtuix Omni multi-directional motion simulators: VR gaming on a 360-degree omnidirectional treadmill simulator and the first active VR motion platform of its kind, where the player can engage the entire body, moving freely in their favourite game.
• VR Maze: the ultimate in pathfinding for guests who are fond of exploration. Find your way through the stunning ‘Minotaur Maze’ and ‘Virtual Rabbids’.
• HTC Vive VR headsets: guests play their favourite PC games using headsets with “room scale” technology, allowing them to move in 3D space and use motion-tracked handheld controllers to interact with their environment.
* Subject to change without prior notice.