1-Night Hong Kong Cruise on 6 July
Starting from HKD 749 per person
Dream Cruises now offer a 1-night special cruise on 6-July-2017 at a special price starting from HKD 749 per person.
1-Night Hong Kong Cruise (Hong Kong-Cruising Day-Hong Kong)
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations must be made on or before 6 July 2017.
- Offer is valid for 1-Night sailing on 6 July 2017.
- This offer is only valid when booking the following stateroom types: Inside Class, Oceanview Class, Balcony Class, Balcony Deluxe Class, Dream Suite, Dream Deluxe
- Suite and Dream Executive Suite.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- The prices above are based on twin-sharing in an Inside Stateroom and calculated in HKD. All prices do not include gratuities, port charges, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- The third passenger and the fourth passenger in the same stateroom each pays 50% of the first passenger’s fare. A single passenger pays 150% of the twin-sharing fare. An infant (below 2 years old) staying in a stateroom with two full-paying passengers pays 25% of the twin-sharing fare.
- The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- All of the above prices are for reference only. All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions for reservations.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.