Join Explorer Dream when she sails her special one-way cruises over 21, 14, or 7 nights, all are sure to be filled with very relaxing moments that define the best vacations. Book now at 40% or 50% off, exclusive to the following sailings:
21N Cruise from Sydney to Hong Kong on 1 Mar 2020
14N Cruise Sydney to Singapore on 1 Mar 2020
7N Cruise Singapore to Hong Kong on 15 Mar 2020
Booking Period: Now until 31 Dec 2019
- Singapore-Kota Kinabalu-Puerto Princesa-Coron-Manila-Hong Kong
- Sydney-Gladstone-Cairns-Darwin-Bali (Benoa)-Lombok-Surabaya-Singapore
- Sydney-Gladstone-Cairns-Darwin-Bali (Benoa)-Lombok-Surabaya-Singapore-Kota Kinabalu-Puerto Princesa-Coron-Manila-Hong Kong
What's Included in My Cruise Fare?
When you book direct online, your cruise fare will already include port charges, taxes, and fees, except gratuities (you can pay this onboard or add to your online booking). Your cruise reservation comes inclusive of:
- Your choice deluxe accommodation
- Sumptuous meals at inclusive restaurants
- World-class entertainment
- Access to beautifully designed leisure facilities
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Booking Period: Now until 31 Dec 2019
- 21N Cruise from Sydney to Hong Kong on 1 Mar 2020
- 14N Cruise from Sydney to Singapore on 1 Mar 2020
- 7N Cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong on 15 Mar 20200
- The 1st and 2nd guests per cabin are charged at:
- 50% off base fare on the 21N sailing from Sydney to Hong Kong on 1 Mar 2020
- 50% off base fare on the 14N sailing from Sydney to Singapore on 1 Mar 2020
- 40% off base fare on the 7N sailing from Singapore to Hong Kong on 15 Mar 2020
- 3rd and 4th guests are charged at 50% of promotional twin-share fare.
- Infant rate is 25% of 1st guest's fare upon 2 paying guests sharing the cabin.
- Single occupancy pays 150% of promotional twin-share fare.
- Offer applies to all cabin categories.
- Cabins are limited for this promotional fare. When cabins are sold out, the next available fare will be shown on Step 2 of the booking process.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
For visa requirements, please check the Visa Information on our Pre-Boarding page. Note that such guidelines are for reference purpose only, as respective countries may change visa requirements at any time. Guests must identify and obtain all required travel documents before departure. For Japan ports of call, please prepare photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing.
Highlights of Explorer Dream
At every turn, expect upscale comfort and pleasure that redefines the cruise experience:
Staterooms - Be pampered in luxurious fittings — in fact, more than 70% of cabins are balcony staterooms.
Recreation - Experience memorable thrills at the ESC Experience Lab with multiplayer VR/AR arcade gaming.
Dining - Enjoy premium food & beverage concepts, including Seafood Grill by Mark Best.
Crystal Life - Be rejuvenated with the largest Asian and Western spa facilities at sea.
The Palace - Choose an accommodation at The Palace to enjoy an exclusive luxury cruise experience that's all-suites and all-inclusive.
The Palace is the all-inclusive, all-suite luxury accommodation on Dream Cruises--a ship within a ship featuring the charm of a boutique hotel with the exclusivity of a private clubhouse. With a rich collection of lavish dining choices, enrichment activities, and unprecedented services, Palace guests enjoy all-inclusive privileges, among them:
- Priority check-in
- 24-hour butler service
- Exclusive access to the Palace Restaurant
- Premium beverage package for all bars, lounges, and restuarants
- Priority access to shows
- Bespoke enrichment program
- Special shore excursions reserved for Palace cruisers
Discover more of The Palace experience