Booking period: Now until 7 Oct 2019
Sailing period: 6 & 24 Nov, and 22 & 29 Dec 2019 | 3 Jan to 18 Nov 2020 (select blockout dates apply)
- This offer applies to Genting Dream’s 5N (Sun), 3N (Sun), 4N (Mon), 2N (Wed & Sun) sailings, exclusive to Malaysia passport holders, foreign passport holders to share a cabin with the former, and foreigners with proof of residency in Malaysia.
- The 1st and 2nd guests per cabin are each charged at base fares starting from MYR 549 for 3 Jan to 3 Apr 2020 sailings, or MYR 699 for 5 Apr to 18 Nov 2020.
- However, for 6 & 24 Nov, and 22 & 29 Dec 2019, the 1st and 2nd guests per cabin are each charged as low as: MYR 683 (6 Nov) | MYR 1,968 (24 Nov) | MYR 2,214 (22 & 29 Dec).
- 3rd and 4th guests are charged at 50% of 1st guest's promo fare.
- Single occupancy pays 150% of promotional twin-share rate.
- Infant rate is 25% of promotional twin-share rate upon 2 paying guests sharing the cabin.
- Offer applies to Interior to Balcony Stateroom (ISS-BSA) cabin categories, except for:
- 6 & 24 Nov, when offer applies from Interior up to Balcony Deluxe Staterooms (ISS-BDA)
- 22 & 29 Dec, when offer applies to Interior Staterooms (ISS-ISA) only.
- Cabins are limited for this promotional fare. When cabins are sold out, the next available fare will be shown on Step 2 of the booking process.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
For visa requirements, please check the Visa Information on our Pre-Boarding page. Note that such guidelines are for reference purpose only, as respective countries may change visa requirements at any time. Guests must identify and obtain all required travel documents before departure. For Japan ports of call, please prepare photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing.