Articles Prohibited from Importation:
- Arms, imitation arms, ammunition and explosives of all kinds.
- Counterfeit currencies and Counterfeit negotiable securities.
- Printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone records, cinematographic films, loaded recording tapes and video tapes, compact discs ( video and audio ), storage media for computers and other articles which are detrimental to the political, economic, cultural and moral interests of China.
- Deadly poison of all kinds.
- Opium, morphine, heroin, marihuana and other addictive drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Fruits, vegetables, live animals (except dogs and cats as pet), animal products, pathogenic micro-organisms of animals and plants, pests and other harmful organisms, animal carcasses, soil, genetically modified organisms, relevant animals and plants, their products and other objects subject to quarantine from countries or regions with prevalent epidemic animal or plant diseases.
- Foodstuff, medicine and other articles coming from epidemic stricken area or harmful to man and livestock or those which might spread disease.
Articles Prohibited from Exportation:
- All articles enumerated as articles prohibited from Importation.
- Manuscripts, printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone records, cinematographic films, loaded recording tapes and video-tapes, compact discs ( video and audio ), storage media for computers and other articles which involve state secrets.
- Valuable cultural relics and other relics prohibited from Exportation.
- Endangered and precious rare animals and plants (including their specimens), their seeds and reproducing materials.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7 DEVICES
Enforce a temporary ban on the onboard use and battery charging of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices for all guests and crew members. Please turn off and secure the power switch of your device, as well as disable all applications that may involuntarily activate the device while onboard.
We strongly recommend storing your electronics and valuables in your stateroom safe. We sincerely thank you in advance for your full cooperation. Dream Cruises would like to reiterate that the safety of all our guests and crew is of utmost importance and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.