World Dream, Asia’s newest luxury cruise ship from Dream Cruises, is set to arrive in November at her dual homeports in Hong Kong and Nansha.
Save 25% World Dream 2-Night Weekend Cruise
Book now and save 25% off a 2-night weekend cruise in Hong Kong (Hong Kong – Cruising Day – Hong Kong) during from November 2017 to March 2018. Cruise fare starts from HKD1649 per person (Inside Stateroom).
* Reservations must be made on or before 25 March 2018. This promotion offer is valid for World Dream 2-night cruises with departure dates between 17 November 2017 to 25 March 2018 (except designated sailings).
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is only applicable to residents in Hong Kong or Macau.
- The prices above are based on twin-sharing. All prices are in Hong Kong dollars and do not include gratuities, port charges, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- The third passenger and the fourth passenger in the same stateroom each pays 50% of the first passenger’s fare. A single passenger pays 150% of the twin-sharing fare. An infant (below 2 years old) staying in a stateroom with two full-paying passengers pays 25% of the twin-sharing fare.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
- All of the above prices are for reference only. All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions for reservations.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.