Students, let’s go sailing during semester break! Full time students are eligible to enjoy our exclusive student fare to Okinawa, Japan on World Dream! Grab your friends together to enjoy your wonderful dream holiday at sea.
5-Night Dream Discovery
Okinawa (Naha and Miyakojima)
5, 19, 26 May | 2, 9, 16, 23 Jun
Departs every Sunday in Hong Kong
Interior Stateroom original price from HKD 5,606 per person
now from HKD 2,803 per person (Double occupancy)
Book Date: From now until 21 Jun 2019
Cruise fare includes:
- 5 nights deluxe accommodation
- Free meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at inclusive restaurants
- Free world-class entertainment, including but not limited to Waterslide Park, Ropes Course and Rock Climbing Wall, and Zouk Beach Club
- Other leisure facilities such as Esc EXPERIENCE Lab, Karaoke, mahjong, bars, and ARCADE*
- Free and unlimited “instagrammable” spots on ship
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Exclusive Offer to Students - Start Your Voyage with World Dream!
Booking period: Now until 21 Jun 2019
Sailing dates: 5, 19, 26 May | 2, 9, 16, 23 Jun 2019
- The promotion is open only for the students with valid student identity card issued by local school, college or university.
- Each student can only book one stateroom per each sailing.
- Students must present their valid student identity card upon embarkation. Dream Cruises reserve the right to verify students’ eligibility for the promotion, and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Students who fail to present valid student identity card are required to pay the price difference of the current cabin fare.
- One adult / guardian/ teacher 18 years+ can escort up to 3 children (minors) under 18 years with the authorization from their parents and/or certified caregiver. At least one adult 18 years+ must be in each stateroom.
- 5-Night cruise will call at Guangzhou (Nansha) for transit. All Hong Kong and Macau passengers must bring their Home Visit Permit.
- Offer is only applicable to specific departure port and sailing dates. Students who booked for cruise not covered by the Exclusive Student Fare are also required to pay the price difference of the current cabin fare.
- Single occupancy pays 200% of promotional twin-share rate.
- Cruise fares shown are per person based on double sharing in an Interior Stateroom (ISS/ISA) and calculated in HKD. Price excludes port charges, taxes, gratuities, shore excursion, travel insurances, transportation, visa charges and other incidental charges.
- Booking is subject to availability by first-come-first-served basis.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as well as to vary or terminate any of the offers without prior notice.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- All other Terms and Conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
Highlights of World Dream
At every turn, expect upscale comfort and pleasure that redefines the cruise experience:
Staterooms - Be pampered in luxurious fittings — in fact, more than 70% of cabins are balcony staterooms.
Recreation - Experience memorable thrills at the Water Park, ESC Experience Lab with cutting-edge VR games, including a full-motion VR rollercoaster and Star Wars™ Battle Pods.
Dining - the variety of over 35 food and beverage concepts, including Prime Steakhouse and Vintage Room.
Crystal Life - Be rejuvenated with the largest Asian and Western spa facilities at sea.
The Palace - Choose an accommodation at The Palace to enjoy an exclusive luxury cruise experience that's all-suites and all-inclusive.