9 Special Announcements
20 March 2018
1) Due to a change in our operations, World Dream’s 5-Night Subic Bay / Manila cruise originally scheduled to depart on 3 June 2018 from Hong Kong and Guangzhou (Nansha) has now been revised to a 5-Night Manila / Subic Bay cruise.
2) Due to a change in operations, World Dream’s 5-Night Naha / Miyakojima cruise departing on 26 August 2018 is now unavailable for existing passengers.
3) Due to a change in operations, Genting Dream’s 5-Night Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) / Penang cruise departing on 29 July 2018 from Singapore has now been revised to a 3-Night Phuket cruise on 29 July 2018 and a 2-Night Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) cruise on 1 August 2018. In addition, Genting Dream’s 5-Night Surabaya / North Bali (Celukan Bawang) cruise departing on 26 August 2018 from Singapore has now been revised to a 5-Night Kuala Lumpur (Port Klang) / Penang / Phuket cruise.
8 March 2018
1) World Dream’s 5-Night Naha / Miyakojima cruise departing on 1 July 2018 is now chartered and unavailable for existing passengers.
2) Due to berth congestion at Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, World Dream will be required to anchor at the Junk Bay Anchorage on 30 March 2018 and 20 April 2018.
27 February 2018
Genting Dream’s 3-Night Phuket cruise and 2-Night Port Klang cruise departing on 1 and 4 April 2018 respectively from Singapore have been revised to a 5-night Surabaya / Jakarta cruise.
22 February 2018
Genting Dream’s 5-night Surabaya / North Bali cruise departing on 29 July 2018 from Singapore has been changed to a 5-night Port Klang / Penang / Phuket cruise.
31 January 2018
The Philippines Bureau of Immigration announced on 3 January 2018 that an Implementation Fee & Express Lane Fee will be levied on all Visa Upon Arrival Applications. The new application charge for Visa Upon Arrival to the Philippines will now be revised to USD44.
14 December 2017
Genting Dream’s 6D5N Surabaya-North Bali cruise departing on 4 February and 4 March 2018 and 6D5N Port Klang-Penang-Phuket cruise departing on 25 February and 25 March 2018 from Singapore have been revised.
Dream Cruises aims to redefine vacation travel with a transformational journey at sea. Our two mega-cruise ships, Genting Dream and World Dream, are vessels designed for your dreams – featuring the comfort of authentic Asian hospitality combined with only the finest experiences from around the world.
Join us and create our dream together
Press Releases and Media Enquiry Form
Dedicated page for our agents and business partners
Click here to download Mobile App
Hong Kong, China:
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia):
Email Reservation :
This email is already subscribed.
Please enter correct Email.
© 2018 Dream Cruises. All rights reserved.