Get ready to sail on the vessel designed for your dreams, right from your doorstep. Measuring 335 metres by 40 metres, and weighing 151,300 tons, the 18-deck Genting Dream features the comfort of authentic Asian hospitality combined with only the finest experiences from around the world. Plan your unforgettable escape today on Genting Dream – where dreams set sail.
|Cruises from Singapore
(price per person)*
|2 Nights Weekend Cruise (Friday)
||From SGD 399
Dec 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Jan 5, 12, 19, 26
Feb 2, 9, 23
Mar 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
|5 Nights Kuala Lumpur – Penang – Phuket Cruise (Sunday)
||From SGD 899
Dec 3, 17, 31
Jan 14, 28
Feb 11, 25
Mar 11, 25
|5 Nights Surabaya – North Bali Cruise (Sunday)
||From SGD 899
Dec 10, 24
Jan 7, 21
*Actual price may vary. Terms and conditions apply.
Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
Exclusively for DBS/POSB Cardmembers
$100 off per Balcony Stateroom*
*Valid for Balcony and Balcony Deluxe staterooms, for Low and Mid Season only. Payment must be made by DBS credit or debit card. Maximum 3 cabins per card and members must cruise along. Promotion is valid till 31 Dec 2017. Others terms and conditions apply.
Highlights of Genting Dream
- Staterooms - Be pampered in luxurious comfort with over 70% balcony staterooms
- Recreation - Seek thrills at the 6-slide Water Park, Rock Climbing Wall and Ropes Course
- Wine & Dine - Enjoy the variety of over 35 food and beverage concepts
- Crystal Life - Be rejuvenated with the largest Asian and Western spa facilities at sea
- Dream Palace - Indulge with our ship within the ship concept with 142 suites
Terms & Conditions:
- All promotional fares shown are per person based on twin-sharing in an inside stateroom (ISS/ISA) and calculated in SGD. Price do not include gratuities, port charges, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Each of the 3rd and 4th passengers in the same stateroom pays 50% of the 1st passenger rate; single passenger pays 150% of the twin-sharing fare; Infant (below 2 years old) pays 25% of the twin-sharing fare. Infant fare has to be either the 3rd/4th passenger living in the same stateroom with 2 full paying accompanying passengers.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled. Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice. All of the above prices are for reference only.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- Images are for reference only.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.