Booking Period: Now until 30 Jun 2020
Sailing Period: 1 May to 18 Nov 2020 (blockout dates apply)
- This offer applies to bookings made with an United Overseas Bank (UOB Singapore) credit card, open only to Singapore passport holders, foreign passport holders to share a cabin with the former, and foreigners with proof of residency in Singapore.
- The 1st guest per cabin is charged at full Genting Dream summer cruise fare, while the 2nd guest enjoys free base fare.
- The 3rd and 4th guests are charged at 50% of 1st guest's promo fare.
- Minimum of 2 guests per cabin is required.
- Infant rate is 25% of 1st guest's promo fare upon 2 paying guests sharing the same cabin.
- Offer applies to Interior to Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (ISS-BDA) cabin categories only.
- Cabins are limited for this promotional fare. When cabins are sold out, the next available fare will be shown on Step 2 of the booking process.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
For visa requirements, please check the Visa Information on our Pre-Boarding page. Note that such guidelines are for reference purpose only, as respective countries may change visa requirements at any time. Guests must identify and obtain all required travel documents before departure. For Japan ports of call, please prepare photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing.