One sailing only! Genting Dream will depart from Hong Kong on 12-November and sail to Singapore.
Book a Balcony Deluxe, Balcony or Oceanview Stateroom for this 3-night cruise now at a special price starting from HKD 2,299. Offer ends on 30-September-2017.
| 12 Nov 2017
|| Hong Kong
| 15 Nov 2017
- Masquerade Night
- Bollywood Party
- Foam Party
(Reference: HKGGD17076- CNRELOCOMM3NUG)
Terms and conditions:
- Reservations must be made on or before 30 September 2017.
- This offer is only applicable to residents in Hong Kong, Macau or China.
- This offer is only valid for Genting Dream sailings with departure dates on 12 November 2017.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- The prices above are based on twin-sharing. All prices are in HKD and do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Each of the 3rd and 4th passengers in the same stateroom pays 50% of the 1st passenger rate; single passenger pays 150% of the twin-sharing fare; Infant (below 2 years old) pays 25% of the twin-sharing fare. Infant fare has to be either the 3rd/4th passenger living in the same stateroom with 2 full paying accompanying passengers.
- Cruise fares and currencies may vary depending on the country of residence of the passenger.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All of the above prices are for reference only. All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions for reservations.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.