Booking Period: Now until 26 Mar 2020
Sailing Period: 3 Jan to 27 Mar 2020
- This offer applies to World Dream’s 5N (Sun) sailings.
- The 1st and 2nd guests per cabin are charged as follows per cabin category:
- 40% off for Interior to Balcony Deluxe Staterooms (ISS-BDS)
- 25% to 40% off for Palace Suites (DPS/DSA)
- 40% to 50% off for Palace Deluxe Suites (DDS)
- 3rd and 4th guests are charged at 50% of 1st guest's promo fare.
- Infant rate is 25% of 1st guest's promo fare upon 2 paying guests sharing the cabin.
- Single occupancy pays 150% of promotional twin-share rate
- Offer applies to Interior Stateroom to Palace Deluxe Suite (ISS-DDS) cabin categories only.
- Dream Palace Privileges apply.
- Cabins are limited for this promotional fare. When cabins are sold out, the next available fare will be shown on Step 2 of the booking process.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests' stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
For visa requirements, please check the Visa Information on our Pre-Boarding page. Note that such guidelines are for reference purpose only, as respective countries may change visa requirements at any time. Guests must identify and obtain all required travel documents before departure. For Japan ports of call, please prepare photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing.