Dream Cruises Loyalty Programme (DreamElite) (“Programme”) is managed and operated by Dream Cruises Management Limited, its direct and indirect holding companies, subsidiaries and affiliates (“Dream Cruises”). These Terms and Conditions form an agreement between each member of the Programme (“Member”) and Dream Cruises. Dream Cruises reserves the right to amend or supplement any or all of these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to the Members. Dream Cruises will inform the Members of material changes to the Terms and Conditions where applicable.
- Membership of the Programme is open to individuals aged 18 or above. There is no supplementary or corporate membership. Membership is accepted at the sole discretion of Dream Cruises.
- There is currently no enrolment fee for the membership of the Programme.
- Membership enrolment can be made online at the dedicated member website loyalty.dreamcruiseline.com (“Member Website”), through the onboard intranet enrolment form, by completing a written enrolment form or by registering directly with Dream Cruises Customer Contact Centre.
- Application will not be processed unless the enrolment form is completed fully, accurately and duly signed. All applicants must carefully read these Terms and Conditions before submission of enrolment forms (applicable for both on-line and written enrolment forms), and an application will only be accepted if the applicant confirms his/her agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Each Member will be assigned with a membership number. By using such number and associated benefits, Members shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and other terms and conditions that may be issued from time to time by Dream Cruises.
- Each Member may hold only one Member’s account at any time. Duplicate accounts will be subject to cancellation. Dream Cruises reserves the right to merge and consolidate the details to the earliest Member’s account. Any Dream Points earned will be transferred to the earliest Member’s account. Dream Cruises shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the cancellation of duplicate accounts.
- Members who enrolled by completing the written enrolment form or registering directly with Dream Cruises Customer Contact Centre are required to activate their Member’s account online.
Earning Dream Points
- Dream Points are awarded based on the total number of qualified cruise nights and the qualified onboard spending on participating Dream Cruises vessel(s).
- To earn Dream Points, Members must quote their membership number at the time of reservation.
- Dream Points can only be earned when Members have enrolled into the Programme. If the enrolment is made onboard before check-out, Dream Points will be earned for all qualified cruise nights and qualified spending of the same cruise trip.
- Dream Points can only be earned by booking of cruise trips by Members paying standard fares. Dream Points are earned based on the stateroom category booked at the time of reservation.
- The earning of Dream Points for booking at special promotional fares is subject to the relevant promotion terms and conditions.
- Cruise trips booked by Members by gift vouchers, prize letters, MICE, chartered cruises, redemption points or credits are not eligible to earn Dream Points.
- A Member can earn 200 Dream Points per qualified cruise night in a stateroom (i.e. Balcony Deluxe Class or below) or 400 Dream Points per qualified cruise night in a suite or above. Dream Points will only be awarded to the Members who physically occupied the stateroom / suite onboard.
- If a Member shares a stateroom/suite with other Member(s), all Members will earn Dream Points based on the total number of qualified cruise night(s).
- If a Member settles payment with his/her Genting Points, such Member must settle the bill separately from other Members/non-Members in order to earn Dream Points.
- Dream Points will not be earned for “no-show” situation and cancellation charges.
- Dream Points will only be earned for all qualified spending properly charged to the stateroom access card where payments have been received in full by Dream Cruises.
- Qualified spending shall mean spending onboard on specialty restaurants, spa and beauty treatments, Wi-Fi packages, shore excursions, retail purchase, photo corner and any other spending as Dream Cruises may as its sole and absolute discretion determine from time to time.
- Subject to Clause 19 above, Dream Points will be earned at the rate of one Dream Point for one U.S. dollar of qualified spending. Local currencies will be converted to U.S. dollars for the purpose of Dream Points calculation. A pre-determined conversion rate will be used and may be revised at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of Dream Cruises. Dream Points will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
- For qualified spending, the maximum number of Dream Points that a Member can earn is 10,000 Dream Points per single transaction.
- Members may earn bonus Dream Points through specific promotional activities. Terms and conditions will apply to such promotional activities.
- Dream Points will not be earned for spending on gaming, gratuities, medical treatment, service charges, visa fee, port charges, duties and taxes.
- Any onboard benefits and/or privileges enjoyed by Members in connection with gift vouchers, prize letters, redemption points or credits are not eligible to earn Dream Points.
- Dream Points cannot be sold, bartered, exchanged for cash, swapped or transferred in any format amongst Members or between Members and non-Members.
- Dream Points may take up to four weeks after the Member completes the cruise trip to be credited to the Member’s account.
- Dream Points are valid for 36 months counting from the date of credit to the Member’s account.
- Members may check the total number of Dream Points earned by logging in their online membership account at the Member Website.
- Members may submit claim for missing Dream Points in respect of the qualified cruise nights and qualified spending within 6 months from the date of disembarkation. Members shall submit such claim to Dream Cruises Customer Contact Centre by providing his/her full name, DreamElite membership number and other relevant cruise information. Any decision made by Dream Cruises in respect of such claim shall be final.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right at any time to cancel or invalidate the Dream Points credited incorrectly in the Member’s account.
Membership Tiers, Benefits and Privileges
- There are 4 membership tiers in DreamElite - General, Jade, Sapphire and Diamond. Different membership tiers will be assigned to Members based on the number of Dream Points earned.
– General: for Members who have successfully enrolled to the Programme and who have earned 0 to 499 Dream Points in the last 36 months
– Jade: for Members who have earned 500 to 4,999 Dream Points in the last 36 months
– Sapphire: for Members who have earned 5,000 to 29,999 Dream Points in the last 36 months
– Diamond: for Members who have earned 30,000 Dream Points or above in the last 36 months
- When a Member has earned enough Dream Points or when Dream Points expire, his or her membership tier will be upgraded or downgraded in accordance with the threshold set out in Clause 31 above.
- Membership of the Programme is not transferable and shall only be used by the Member.
- Dream Cruises reserve the right to modify the structure, benefits or other features of the Programme from time to time without prior notice to Members. In no event shall Dream Cruises be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
- Members will receive a series of membership benefits and privileges depending on their membership tier. The full list of membership benefits and privileges will be published on Member Website. The terms and conditions applicable to such benefits and privileges are subject to change from time to time without prior notice to Members.
- Most of the benefits and privileges will be pushed to Members in the form of “e-Vouchers”. Members may access their online membership accounts at Member Website to view the available “e-Vouchers”. Members must present the specified “e-Vouchers” when they redeem the relevant benefits and privileges. Dream Cruises reserve the right to disqualify any Member who fails to present the “e-Vouchers” to enjoy the relevant benefits and privileges.
- Members must present their Dream Cruises “e-Membership Card” together with the “e-Vouchers” in order to enjoy respective benefits and privileges.
- Dream Cruises will use its best endeavours to ensure the availability of the benefits and privileges to Members. If any of the benefits and privileges cannot be made available to Members, Dream Cruises shall have no responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom (including refund).
- For promotion restricted to a particular country/region, the eligibility will be determined by the Member’s country/region of residency as registered with Dream Cruises.
- It is the responsibility of Members to provide correct contact information and to be aware of any promotion published on Dream Cruises’ website www.dreamcruiseline.com and the Member Website. In no event shall Dream Cruises be liable for any loss or damage arising from non-receipt of the benefits and privileges by Members.
Termination of Membership / the Programme
- If Member has breached or Dream Cruises has reasonable ground to believe that Member has breached these Terms and Conditions, Dream Cruises may suspend or terminate the membership and/or seek to recover any damages and losses to Dream Cruises and/or Dream Cruises’ partners arising from and/or in relation to the Member’s breach.
- Termination of membership for whatever reason will result in the cancellation of all earned Dream Points and unused benefits and privileges.
- In the event that Dream Cruises plans to terminate the Programme, Dream Cruises shall give the Members prior notice on the Member website or notify the Members by other means of communications that Dream Cruises deems appropriate.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR. Members shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong SAR.
- Any part of these Terms and Conditions which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction only to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining parts of these Terms and Conditions nor affect the validity or enforceability of that part in any other jurisdiction.
- Dream Cruises reserve the right of final determination in case of any dispute.
- These Terms and Conditions have been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the Chinese version and the English version, the English version shall prevail.
- For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong, these Terms and Conditions are not intended to, and do not, give any person who is not a party to it any right to enforce any of these terms.
Last Updated Date: 14 May 2017