Shore Excursion Important Notes
Release Time: 2020-12-02
- The shore excursions fares are in SGD (World Dream) / NTD (Explorer Dream).
- Child fare is applicable to those aged 11 or below. Infant aged below 2 is free.
- Shore excursion tickets are neither refundable nor transferrable after they have been sold.
- Shore excursions require a minimum number of participating persons and may be cancelled if there are insufficient participants.
- All shore excursions are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and have a maximum limit of participating persons. To avoid disappointment, passengers are recommended to reserve shore excursions early.
- Some shore excursions may require long-distance walking. It is recommended that passengers should consider their physical conditions before joining such shore excursions.
- Please be careful of personal belongings at all times in order to avoid thefts and robberies.
- Please take extra care and caution when walking inside and outside the ports or during shore excursion in order to avoid accidents.
- Please pay attention to hygiene conditions when going outside. Please do not drink nor dine in dirty environment.
- Shore excursion is operated by the independent local tour operator and ticket is sold by Dream Cruises as agent for and on behalf of such tour operator. Dream Cruises (including its officers, employees and affiliates) will not be responsible for the act, negligence, default or omission of such tour operator and/or any loss or damages suffered by the passenger in relation to the shore excursion.
- Tour operator shall have the right to change the itineraries (including, without limitation, place of visit, transportation, accommodation and meal arrangements) due to operational need, weather conditions and/or safety, comfort or enjoyment of the passengers. Neither Dream Cruises nor the tour operator shall be liable for loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment or expenses whatsoever incurred or suffered by the passenger in such circumstances.
- Dream Cruises (including its officers, employees and affiliates) and tour operator shall not be liable for any loss, damages, claims, costs and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the passenger in relation to any force majeure events including, without limitation, war or threat of war, riot, disaster, acts of Gods (which includes but not limited to adverse weather condition, storm, tsunami, earthquake and/or typhoon), terrorist activity, fire, technical problem with transport, closure of port, strikes or other industrial action, act or decision of any government authority and any other events beyond the control of Dream Cruises and the tour operator.
- Tour operator reserves the right to refuse the passenger to join shore excursions or cancel shore excursions for the following several reasons: late passenger; safety reasons; immigration and customer clearance; and conditions beyond the control of the tour operator.
- Information of this promotional leaflet is correct at the time of printing. Dream Cruises reserves the final right to amend and change any applicable terms and conditions of this promotional leaflet without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- Dream Cruises will not be held responsible for any activity/transportation in ports of call other than that which is arranged through the tour desk onboard the vessels of Dream Cruises. Any activity/transportation inside or outside the port area is not within the control of Dream Cruises.
- Itineraries and tour prices are subject to change without prior notice. Kindly refer to the final tour information onboard.
- For passengers in wheelchairs, there will be crew members to guide and steady them as they embark for shore excursions, but the crew members cannot support, carry or lift guests on board the tender for safety reasons. Passengers in wheelchairs please wear appropriate, flat, and securely attached footwear, when embarking and disembarking the tender. If passenger uses a wheelchair or mobility scooter, please note that passenger or passenger’s travelling companion is responsible for assembling and disassembling the wheelchair/mobility scooter.