Share to the WeChat friends
Please use the mobile WeChat scan
Pre Cruise Tips
Money and Charges
Bringing Your Kids
Your stateroom comes furnished with a slate of amenities for your greater comfort and convenience. We've listed them here, so you can check which items you won't have to bring anymore. We've already prepared various cabin amenities for you. There are several provided in your stateroom, which further saves you some luggage space.
- Water Kettle
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Refrigerator
- Complementary Bottled Water
- Complementary Tea & Coffee
- Bathroom Amenities
- Kids Toiletries Set (For kids between 0 to 6 years old)
- Bathrobe and Slippers
However, some items are strictly prohibited on board:
- Firearms, including replicas, imitations and their components, and other projectile-weapon
- Crossbows, crossbow bolts and long bow arrows
- Blunt weapons including knuckle dusters, clubs, coshes, batons, flails or nunchaku
- Stun devices or other items made or intended for use as an offensive weapon
- Flammable or explosive materials
- Pressurized vessels including dive tanks, propane tanks and aerosol cans
- Sharp objects
- Heating devices including immersion heaters, heating blankets, flat irons, water heaters, coffee machines with heating / hot plates, etc.
- Disabling chemicals including gas guns, tear gas sprays, mace, etc.
- Satellite phones
- Lasers and laser pointers
- Remotely controlled or autonomously flying devices, toys or drones
- Self-balancing hover boards, air wheels, scooters, or Segways
Your indispensable daily guide to all of our onboard activities, including a complete schedule of the day’s events, opening hours for venues and any important announcements.
For The Palace guests, you can exclusively enjoy:
- 24-hour dedicated Butler Concierge Service
- Dream Bed, luxurious Italian linens from Frette™, high quality mattresses, silky-smooth sheets, bouncy duvets and a mountain of pillows
- Complimentary Welcome Onboard mini-bar setup, replenishments are chargeable
- Nespresso machine, together with complimentary tea & coffee
- Crystal Life Spa bathroom amenities
General Packing Note
- For your comfort, guests are advised to travel light. Each person is allowed to bring along up to two pieces of personal luggage onboard.
- Luggage check-in will be available at the check-in counter. However, open bags, plastic bags and any fragile items in luggage are not encouraged to be checked in.
- All-important medicine or important documents must not be placed in checked in luggage, as it might take time for your luggage to be delivered to your stateroom.
- It is advised to check with the airline for baggage policy if you are travelling by air .</li
- Any prescription medications (bring extra in case of any delays and a copy of your prescription(s) in case refills are required
- Hand sanitizer (alcohol based)
- Hand tissues
- Disposable Gloves
- Face Masks
- Update your insurance details and carry your card or policy information with you in case you fall sick or get involved in an accident. Travel insurance to cover you in emergencies abroad is important; acquaint yourself with the details of your policy to know what exactly it covers. </li
- Travelers can wipe down the parts of their luggage that might have been handled by other people, such as baggage handlers, bellhops and airport shuttle drivers.
- Focusing on any high-touch areas, use disinfecting wipes that contain at least 60 percent alcohol to clean the handle, any hand grips on the side, and the wheels of your checked and/or carry-on luggage
- For the outside of the bag, you can also use soap and hot water
- Please be aware that the cleaning products could damage your bag, depending on the material.
What's the best outfit for which activity onboard Dream Cruises?
There are no strict dress codes, so you can freely wear what's comfortable for you. Here's a handy guide for when in doubt.
Resort relaxed / active wear / swimwear is acceptable all day at outdoor public areas such as main swimming pool and Zouk Beach Club area, aft Decks 16, 17 & 18 and The Lido. This includes shorts, t- shirts, and other comfortable attire.
INDOOR DAY TIME
Resort casual is acceptable up until 5:00pm in most indoor public areas including Decks 6, 7 & 8 indoor restaurants. Appropriate attire includes dress or tailored shorts, t-shirts, jeans, summer dresses.
- Resort evening wear from 5:00pm, gentlemen are encouraged to wear polo shirt, collared shirt, jacket, long pants, dress jeans and closed toe shoes are required.
- Ladies feel free to dress in elegant evening wear including dresses and pants.
- No slippers, swimwear, dressing gowns or active wear are permitted within the indoor public areas, including A la carte restaurants, bars and Zodiac theatre.
We offer complete laundry & valet services at minimal charge. Please contact Reception or Housekeeping.
Genting Dream: For face to face bill settlement, we accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Union Pay International - UPI, Diners, JCB or American Express), debit cards (Visa, Master Card or Union Pay International - UPI), EWallets (Alipay CN, Apple, Android or Samsung), cash (SGD or foreign currencies) and Genting Points.
World Dream: For face to face bill settlement, we accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Union Pay International - UPI, JCB or American Express), debit cards (EPS, Octopus, Visa, Master Card or Union Pay International - UPI), EWallets (Alipay CN & HK, Apple, Android, Samsung or Wechat CN), cash (HKD or foreign currencies) and Genting Points.
Guests can also utilize the Quick Pay Self Check Out service.
Explorer Dream: For face to face bill settlement, we accept credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Union Pay International - UPI, Diners, JCB or American Express), debit cards (Visa, Master Card or Union Pay International - UPI), EWallets (Alipay CN, Apple, Google or Samsung), cash (HKD or foreign currencies) and Genting Points.
● All prices onboard World Dream are in Singaporean Dollar (SGD).
● All prices onboard Explorer Dream are in New Taiwan Dollar (NTD).
● Foreign currency exchange service is available at the Reception.
Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise, when the guest settles their onboard expenses.
|Stateroom Type||World Dream (2 years and above)||Explorer Dream (2 years and above)||Below 2 years old|
|Palace Deluxe Suite|
|Balcony Deluxe Class||SGD21||N/A|
Baby Equipment & Wheelchair
The entire family can enjoy the cruise fully, especially with our well-designed child-friendly facilities and activities. Read on to discover the amenities that can help you smoothly enjoy the cruise with kids.
|EQUIPMENT||GENTING DREAM||WORLD DREAM|
|Baby Bath Tub||13||20|
|Baby Pack n Play||23||20|
|Baby Folding Crib||10||20|
|Baby Toilet Seat||20||15|
|Wheel Chair – Regular||25||20|
|Wheel Chair – Heavy Duty||20||5|
|Baby Feeding Bottle Sterilizer||Available upon Request|
Is babysitting service available?
Yes, available at additional charge for children 1 to 12 years. Will be charged on a per hour per child with the maximum of 2 children in a stateroom.
CAUTION: Please don’t bring such articles into or out of China, or you are liable for the violation of the law and the following consequences. You are subject to punishment if you fail to declare to the Customs when carrying the articles listed above.
Articles Prohibited from Importation:
- Arms, imitation arms, ammunition and explosives of all kinds.
- Counterfeit currencies and Counterfeit negotiable securities.
- Printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone records, cinematographic films, loaded recording tapes and video tapes, compact discs ( video and audio ), storage media for computers and other articles which are detrimental to the political, economic, cultural and moral interests of China.
- Deadly poison of all kinds.
- Opium, morphine, heroin, marihuana and other addictive drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Fruits, vegetables, live animals (except dogs and cats as pet), animal products, pathogenic micro-organisms of animals and plants, pests and other harmful organisms, animal carcasses, soil, genetically modified organisms, relevant animals and plants, their products and other objects subject to quarantine from countries or regions with prevalent epidemic animal or plant diseases.
- Foodstuff, medicine and other articles coming from epidemic stricken area or harmful to man and livestock or those which might spread disease.
Articles Prohibited from Exportation:
- All articles enumerated as articles prohibited from Importation.
- Manuscripts, printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone records, cinematographic films, loaded recording tapes and video-tapes, compact discs ( video and audio ), storage media for computers and other articles which involve state secrets.
- Valuable cultural relics and other relics prohibited from Exportation.
- Endangered and precious rare animals and plants (including their specimens), their seeds and reproducing materials.
Important Notice about Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices
Enforce a temporary ban on the onboard use and battery charging of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 devices for all guests and crew members. Please turn off and secure the power switch of your device, as well as disable all applications that may involuntarily activate the device while onboard.
We strongly recommend storing your electronics and valuables in your stateroom safe. We sincerely thank you in advance for your full cooperation. Dream Cruises would like to reiterate that the safety of all our guests and crew is of utmost importance and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.