Helicopter Hong Kong Island Experience
Come and experience Hong Kong from the air on Heliservices’ MD902 helicopter. Shared Flightseeing Tours operate on a per seat basis with up to 6 passengers grouped together on each flight. A tour around Hong Kong Island with a view of the famous Victoria Habour Skyline, down and around the beaches and bays of South Hong Kong Island. You may have a chance to fly with Hong Kong celebrity Captain Michael Wong on helicopter flight.
Kick-start a relaxing weekend and reward yourself with a magnificent Ruinart Champagne Brunch in The Peninsula’s iconic Lobby. Select classic brunch delights including Eggs Florentine or the Char-grilled Breakfast Wagyu Burger, gloriously graced with Ruinart’s rare, fabled, Blanc de Blancs Champagne.
The three-course Weekend Champagne Brunch is including a glass of Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Champagne, a glass of juice and coffee or Peninsula tea. Cheers!
For an exclusive helicopter flight with Hong Kong celebrity Captain Michael Wong, you may consider to arrange a charter service BASED on request.
1. Passengers are requested to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time for a safety briefing and completion of administrative forms.
2. Last flight schedule departs at 1700.
3. There must be at least 1 adult (over 18) to accompany any children below the age of 12.
4. Children under the age of 2 cannot be accommodated for safety reasons.
5. Tour fee is non-refundable in case of client cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled flight time.
6. In the event of unsuitable weather conditions or technical problem, tour will be cancelled.
7. Ruinart Champagne Brunch in The Peninsula’s iconic Lobby is served from 09:00a.m. to 1:00p.m. on Sunday, the booking is subject to availability.
Minimum participants: 4 passengers
Maximum participants: 6 passengers
||HKD2590 per adult
||HKD2590 per child
Include The Three-course Weekend Champagne Brunch at The Lobby in The Peninsula Hong Kong
Include ONE way transportation between Kai Tak Cruise Terminal and The Peninsula Hong Kong