Let’s explore the beautiful coral reef and colorful fish of Miyako island! The coral is just a few meters away from the water surface, and you will be able to explore all its wonders just by floating on the surface. Relax, breathe into your snorkel, and be prepared to discover a kaleidoscope of tropical fish, coral and other wildlife native to this reef.
Visit a spectacular bridge that required nine years to complete. The main bridge spans 3,540m and cost ¥38 billion in order to connect five islands. It is the longest toll-free bridge in Japan.
Enjoy one of the most popular water activities in Okinawa, where you get the chance to see beautiful coral forms and encounter colorful coral fish!
Relax on a tropical beach with snacks and drinks from local convenience stores (at your own expense). Later on, head to Toguchinohama Beach. Located between Irabu-jima and Shimoji-jima Islands, Toguchinohama Beach is closer to the more “populated” center of the two islands. The sand on this beach is fine and white, and the water is crystal clear and pure. Toguchinohama Beach is on the list of the top 100 beaches in Japan, and clearly is a popular beach with the local residents of the Islands!
Standard snorkeling set (snorkel, mask, life jacket, rash guard wear and fins).
** A disclaimer form must be completed by each guest before this optional tour **
1. Guests shall consider their physical condition and medical history in determining whether they are suitable to join this tour.
2. This tour is not recommended for those passengers who: are pregnant; have undergone a surgery recently; take prescription medication / receive medical treatment currently; have pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injury; are suffered from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory problem and/or physical disability.
3. Guests who do not know how to swim are not recommended to join a tour involving water activity (e.g. snorkeling, diving and swimming etc.).
4. All guests booked on this tour will get wet, we recommend you to wear swim wear beneath your clothes and wearing lightweight, comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring along a towel.
5. Tour guide is not included in the package; only Mandarin speaking staff is available on site provided by service provider.
6. Changing room, toilet and shower facilities are not available on the snorkeling location.
Minimum participants: 2 passengers
Maximum participants: 80 passengers
(Morning session: Maximum 40 passengers; Afternoon session: Maximum 40 passengers)
||HKD1030 per adult
||HKD1030 per child
Duration: 5 hours guided tour (including travel time)
Comfortability: Strenuous Activity (Snorkeling).
All tours conducted by Mandarin speaking guide.
Tender boats are provided for transfer from ship to shore. City sightseeing tours are via coach.
Minimum age of participants: 5 years old; Adults age 65 or above are not recommended to take this tour.
*Not recommended for physically challenged or handicapped passengers and elderly persons above 65 years old with medical conditions.
The above information is subject to change, please refer to the updates on board.