Booking period: Now until 6 Oct 2019
Sailing period: 27 Oct to 1 Dec 2019
- This offer applies to Explorer Dream’s 7N cruises departing from Sydney, Australia.
- The 2nd guest per cabin is charged at free base fare upon 1st guest paying full cruise fare.
- 3rd and 4th guests are charged at 50% of 1st guest's fare.
- Infant rate is 25% of 1st guest's fare upon 2 paying guests sharing the cabin.
- Single occupancy does not apply; minimum of 2 guests is required per cabin.
- Offer applies to Interior to Balcony Stateroom (ISS-BSS) cabin categories only.
- Dream Palace Privileges are NOT applicable.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
For visa requirements, please check the Visa Information on our Pre-Boarding page. Note that such guidelines are for reference purpose only, as respective countries may change visa requirements at any time. Guests must identify and obtain all required travel documents before departure. For Japan ports of call, please prepare photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing.