You can book the 2nd guest free per Interior to Balcony Deluxe Staterooms on World Dream for 5 May until 2 Jun 2019 sailings! Book by 31 May 2019!
Booking Period: 4N and 5N cruises: Now until 31 May 2019
Sailing Dates: 4N cruises on 13 May 2019 | 5N cruises from 5 May until 2 Jun, except 9, 16 & 23 Jun
||2019 Departure Dates
with Port Charges
4-Night Guangzhou (Nansha)-Da Nang-Guangzhou (Nansha)
4-Night Hong Kong-Da Nang-Hong Kong
5-Night Guangzhou (Nansha)-Naha-Miyakojima-Guangzhou (Nansha)
||5, 19, 26 May, 2 Jun
5-Night Hong Kong-Naha-Miyakojima-Hong Kong
||5, 19, 26 May, 2 Jun
What's Included in My Cruise Fare?
When you book direct online, your cruise fare will already include port charges, taxes, and fees, except gratuities. Your booking comes inclusive of:
- Your choice deluxe accommodation
- Sumptuous meals at inclusive restaurants
- World-class entertainment
- Access to beautifully designed leisure facilities
Terms and Conditions:
- 4N and 5N cruises: Now until 31 May 2019
- 4N cruises on 13 May 2019 | 5N cruises from 5 May until 2 Jun, except 9, 16 & 23 Jun
- For Interior to Balcony Deluxe Stateroom (ISS-BDA), the 1st guest pays full World Dream standard cruise fare, while 2nd guest gets free base fare. Minimum of 2 guests per cabin is required.
- For Palace Suite to Palace Villa (DPS-DPV): 1st and 2nd guests are charged at full World Dream Standard Fare.
- 3rd and 4th guests will be charged at 50% of 1st guest's promo fare.
- Infant rate is 25% of 1st guest's promo fare.
- Single occupancy pays 150% of promotional twin-share rate, except for Interior to Balcony and Balcony Deluxe Staterooms (BSS-BDA).
- Suite privileges are applicable.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.