Booking Period: Now until 26 Mar 2020
Sailing Period: 13 Sep until 27 Mar 2020
- This offer applies to World Dream’s 2-night (Friday) sailings.
- The 1st and 2nd guests per cabin charged at: 25% off cruise fare for Interior Stateroom to Palace Deluxe Suite (ISS-DDS) | Full fare for Palace Penthouse and Palace Villa (DPP-DPV)
- For sailings from 13 Sep to 27 Dec 2019:
- Interior to Balcony Deluxe Staterooms (ISS-BDS): 3rd and 4th guests get free base fare | Infant as 3rd and 4th guests get free base fare upon 2 paying guests sharing the same cabin
- Palace Suite to Palace Villa (DPS-DPV): 3rd and 4th guests are charged at 50% of 1st guest's promo fare | Infant is charged at 25% of 1st guest's promo fare upon 2 paying guests
- Single occupancy pay 150% of Promotional Twin-Share Rate.
- Dream Palace Privileges apply.
- The pictured Umi Uma Teppanyaki & Korean BBQ is a specialty restaurant available at additional cost.
- Cabins are limited for this promotional fare. When cabins are sold out, the next available fare will be shown on Step 2 of the booking process.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
For visa requirements, please check the Visa Information on our Pre-Boarding page. Note that such guidelines are for reference purpose only, as respective countries may change visa requirements at any time. Guests must identify and obtain all required travel documents before departure. For Japan ports of call, please prepare photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing.