1. Upon your arrival at the check-in area, please proceed to the lane designated for your cabin class. be ready to present your cruise ticket and travel documents.
2. Check-in staff is present onsite to assist you with the procedure.
3. Alternatively, self-service check-in kiosks are also available, so you can complete check-in procedure more quickly and hassle-free.
4. Once the check-in procedure is completed, you will be given your cabin access key card.
5. Guests will need to pass through security screening and present the access card.
6. Following after immigration clearance, you can board the cruise ship, and your vacation starts!